Hi friends! I hope you are all having delightful weeks. To distract myself from a horrendous double bleb from hell situation (related to breastfeeding, if you don’t know what it is count yourself lucky) I thought I’d share what six things I’m loving right now.
1. These Everything pretzel thins from TJ’s. I had never even noticed them before and now I can’t imagine life without them. Especially when paired with their 3 layer hummus. I mean come on. I’ve found I really need a snack while Ryland eats her dinner (if R is working I typically wait until Ryland goes to bed before I eat, as much as I love eating with a tiny human sticking her gross toddler hands in my food). If I don’t snack I end up eating Ryland’s leftovers, which typically are of the fish stick/nugget/sandwich thin pizza variety. And while delicious, I am 32 years old and probably shouldn’t be eating fish shaped fish sticks as an appetizer.
2. This queso chicken chili from Pinch of Yum. I made it for dinner tonight and it fulfilled my favorite recipe traits: easy, can be made ahead, cheesy, and delicious. Mmmm.
3. I’ve been on a little bit of a spring cleaning/organization kick lately and I finally tackled the heap of shoes that has been hanging out in our front entryway. I saw online somewhere the idea of storing shoes underneath entryway furniture and thought it was a stroke of genius. I got these storage bins from HomeGoods and they’re perfect and so easy to tuck out of site.
4. Fresh eucalyptus from Traded Joe’s for $2.99. Pretty and smells SO good. It may technically be February still but I am ALL IN for spring 🙂
5. Speaking of spring, how much do you love this SL cover house?? Makes me want to go rogue and paint our house a bright, vibrant blue, HOA be damned. And then I remember that our HOA kind of owns us when it comes to paint colors, so instead I’ll just daydream about a bright blue house.
6. I am obsessed with the Netflix Queer Eye reboot!! I am actually on my second viewing of the series, that’s how much I love it. I remember loving the first one way, way back when I was in high school, and this one is very similar but with a lot more ugly crying (on my own part and the people on the show). It’s just a sweet and hopeful little show about people from polar opposite lifestyles connecting and coming to an understanding, which I think is much needed in this divisive day and age.
So that’s what I’m obsessed with right now! What are you guys loving?